Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Review & pics of new On the Go outfit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just received the new On the Go outfit and must say that I really like it. I bought it with the intention of giving it to DD at some point, but decided to keep it for myself.

    The jacket has a slight pink cast to it that doesn't show up really in pics. The shirt was a tad tight going on, but with a little stretching it finally worked. Very cute skirt and like the tights. They are just like Marisol's ballet tights. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the shoes - I wish they made more like these in different colors - did I say I LOVE them!! Haven't tried the pants yet, but they look cute too with the lime and pink stripes down them.

    I recommend this outfit - I know most little girls will adore it! I reminds me of something you could wear after dance class or after the gym.

    Here is a link to my album with the pictures:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2124486843

  2. #2
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Very nice thanks for sharng with us.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it even more that you modeled it on AGT 21!!!! Now I know that Lindsey will have to share this outfit when I order both the outfit and AGT 21...whenever that'll be! Thanks for the review!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laura I was thinking of you and your request for AGT21 pics when I picked Virginia to model. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •